Partners Imaging is the right choice, now.
Our growing network of physician partners include
- HeartSouth, Hattiesburg, MS
- Interventional Cardiologists of Gainesville, Gainesville, FL
- Legacy Heart Center, Plano, TX
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeons, Austin, Texas
- Urology Associates, Minneapolis, MN
- Drs. Wyatt and Wyll , Garland. TX.
- Drs. Ripp, Graham, Siddiqui & Vora, Rockwall / Greenville, TX.
- Drs. Kroenberger and Oxford, Dallas, TX.
- Drs. Cobb, Tseng & Matheny, Plano / Frisco, TX.
- Drs. Taylor, Taylor and Nguyen (Podiatrists) Euless / Southlake, TX.
- Texas Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists, LLP: Drs. Railsback, Ponder, Gonzales, Janicki, Roberge, and Noell
What Our Physician Partners Are Saying
“By forming a joint venture with Partners Imaging, we are able to allocate time, expertise and resources to continue providing our patients with the highest level of service and treatment. With Partners Imaging, we have the peace-of-mind knowing the operations side of our CT business is being operated and managed by the leading experts in the field of cardiovascular CT.”
Waenard L. Miller, MD, FACC
Legacy Heart Center, Plano, TX
Comments on the Portable In Office CT Scanner:
“It’s a turn-key service, that’s what impressed me. Partners Imaging handles all the day to day operations even the onsite technician- everything. My patients like the convenience of having everything in one location, in one visit”.
J. Robert Wyatt, Otolaryngologist, Garland ,TX.
“Partners Imaging handled all the day-to-day operational concerns, hired the staff and really made this a turnkey operation for us. It’s been a very beneficial relationship.”
Roland Ugarte, MD, FACS
Urology Associates, Ltd., Edina, MN
I am so grateful that we formed a partnership with Partners Imaging. I have nothing but admiration and respect for this highly skilled group of professionals! They installed our CT program with ease and took care of every detail! Their expertise gave us the confidence to focus on our patients, knowing they were handling the rest.
Howard Ramsey, MD, FACC
Interventional Cardiologists of Gainesville, Gainesville, FL.