Want CT for your practice, but aren’t sure how to make it happen?
Partners Imaging took a long hard look at the increasing need for physicians groups to bring multi-slice CT diagnostic technology into their practices. We recognized that this process required more than just purchasing the equipment and building out a space for the program to occupy. Among the complex issues related to this venture, aside from capital outlay, were staffing, training, IT support, regulatory compliance and marketing - to name a few. This long list of “must haves” led us to the development of a comprehensive plan for partnering with physicians groups to make in-office CT a reality with a minimum of hassle, while delivering solid, day-to-day management support and expertise for our practice partners. Patient care is what you do best. Helping you acquire and manage in-office CT is what we do best. Partners Imaging is compliant with Stark III and CMS Part B Regulations. Partners Imaging offers three in-office CT service models:
- Joint Venture Partnerships
- Consulting/ Management Services
- Portable In-office CT equipment and service agreements
- Capital investment. Partners Imaging invests its own financial resources in a joint-venture partnership with physicians to provide CT services. Our incentives are aligned with yours so that together we can make smart business decisions that are in the mutual best interests of the partnership.
- Staffing, recruiting and training. The right personnel can turn state-of-the-art technology into state-of-the-art patient care. Expect no less from Partners Imaging.
- Information technology management and expertise. The technical infrastructure, data storage, capacity planning, and technology management required to support multi-slice CT scanners can be overwhelming. By providing secure scalable technology solutions, information management, and integration services, Partners Imaging leverages its technology infrastructure investment on behalf of our physician partners.
- Delivery, installation, build-out, and implementation. Count on Partners Imaging to help you purchase the CT scanner that best meets your needs. We work with GE, Philips, Siemens, Toshiba and Neurologica to provide the expert installation and implementation necessary to get the most out of this next-generation technology. Our size enables us to leverage our purchasing strength to pass the savings on to you. CT Vendors.
- Reimbursement, billing and coding expertise. At Partners Imaging, we’re current on the latest reimbursement, billing and coding guidelines for CT and imaging. We establish accurate and efficient charge capture processes from the start, and we can also assist in negotiations with managed care plans to optimize diagnostic reimbursement. We understand that, ultimately, top-of-the-line technology needs to impact the bottom line.
- Regulatory, licensure and HIPAA resources. The regulatory environment is complex and dynamic. We provide the resources and expertise to help guide the process. Partners Imaging is compliant with Stark III and CMS Part B Regulations.
- Marketing strategies. When you’re the first in your market to offer the best diagnostic capabilities available today, you have a powerful story to tell. Our marketing programs make sure that patients and referring physicians understand the benefits of this leading-edge diagnostic tool.